Nau Devi Darshan Yatra takes you on a tour of some of the most famous Shaktipeeths that our country has. By covering 9 Devi Darshan pilgrimage you will be exploring 9 varied incarnations of Goddess Durga. A tour of these destinations is a real lofty spiritual experience. It energizes the mind and gives you the courage to battle against all the evils and wrongdoings that prevail around you.
Pilgrimage tour offers you an exotic range of religious tour packages and 9 Devi Darshan Yatra Package is one of the most grabbed packages. The package covers 9 holy destinations located in 9 different locations of the country including Katra, Dharamshala, Amritsar, Chandigarh, etc. where devotees from all across the globe flock to visit these divine shrines. Our well-curated travel packages are designed after considering various parameters that match properly with the preference of the travelers of each kind. Browse our 9 Devi Darshan tour package lets you attain the blessings of Maa Durga in her 9 different incarnations where you can fulfill your minds with immense tranquility and spirituality.
Day 01 – Arrive Delhi and Delhi – Chandigarh
On reaching Delhi railway station/airport you’ll be greeted by our tour representative who then drives you down to Chandigarh. It is around 6hrs journey by road to Chandigarh. En route we make a darshan at the Mansa Devi Temple located in vicinity to Majra. This temple belongs to Goddess Mansa who is believed to fulfill all the wishes of her devotees. Post Darshan we drive directly to Chandigarh. On reaching, check into hotel and later proceed for a short sightseeing of Chandigarh. The places we visit during this tour are Rock gardens, Sukhana Lake, Tower of Shadows. Back to hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 02 – Chandigarh – Nainadevi – Chintpurni – Kangra
Next day we hit the road for Nainadevi temple located in Himachal Pradesh’s Bilaspur district. This is a hill top shrine and one of the Shaktipeeths of the country. You can take a cable car ride to reach the shrine. It is believed that the naina or eyes of Sati fell on this spot and thus a Shakti Peeth came into being. From Nainadevi temple site we drive to Kangra en route Chintpurni. At Chintpurni we visit the famous Mata Chintpurni temple plus Mata Sheetla Devi temple. Post Darshan we drive down straight to Kangra. On reaching we check into hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 – Kangra – Dharamshala temple tour [excursions to Jwalaji, Baglamukhi temple, Kangra Devi, Mata Kunal Pathri, Mata Kangra ji
Next morning you will be driving towards the gorgeous hill station at Dharamshala which boasts a cluster of ancient and huge temples including Maa Bagula Mukhi Temple, Jwalaji Temple, Maa Kangra Devi, Temple, and Maa Kunal Pathri. Back to hotel at Kangra for dinner and night stay.
Day 04 – Excursion to Chamunda Devi temple and Dharamshala sightseeing 70kms; 1 and 1/2hrs drive Approx
Next morning we visit the Chamunda Devi Temple. The temple is aged nearly 700 years and is dedicated to Ma Shakti who had destroyed demons Chand – Mund here and thus came to be known as Chamunda / Chamundi. Post completing the philosophy at the shrine set out for the sightseeing tour in Dahramsala and visit some of the popular places in the region like Dalai Lama Monastery and Bhagsuang Temple. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 – Dharmashala-Katra250kms; 6hrs drive approx
Next day we drive to Katra from Dharamshala via Jammu. Upon arrival check-into the hotel room and go for a relaxing day in the hotel room. You could stroll across Katra and explore the local bazaars in the evening. Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 06 – Vaishno Devi Yatra
Next day at dawn we start our trek for the Vaishnodevi cave shrine located atop Trikuta parvat ranges. It is a 13kms of trek one way. The shrine belongs to Ma Vaishno Devi or Mata Rani and is one of the most popular Shaktipeeth of the country. After Darshan at the shrine we trek our way back to the base camp of Katra. Dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Day 07 – Katra to Amritsar250kms; 6hrs drive approx
Next day we drive to Amritsar en route the famed Wagah border. The two countries India and Pakistan meet at the border and the change of guards ceremony in the evening is the key attraction at the Wagah border. Upon your arrival in Chandigarh you will be escorted to one of your pre – decided hotels.
Day 08 – Amritsar sightseeing and departure
Next morning, we carry out a short sightseeing of Amritsar during the first half of the day. The places we visit are the famous Golden temple or Harmandir Sahib and the historical Jallianwala Bagh where the dark tragedy of Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place during British rule. After sightseeing you are dropped at airport/station where our representative sees you off and proceed for your onward journey back home taking lots of exhilarating memories of this auspicious tour.
- Accommodations are available in the packages and are available on a sharing basis if you are looking for accommodation on a sharing basis.
- Except first morning meal of the day you will n=be served with the other meals of the day.
- Pick up and drop facility will be offered to you through an air-conditioned.
- Toll taxes, Fuel Charges, Parking charges, driver allowance, interstate taxes, etc. Are also included in the cost inclusion column of our itinerary.
- All taxes are added in the cost inclusion of the itinerary and even 5% GST is also included in the cost inclusion column of our travel package.
- This package doesn’t include any sort of airfare or train fare. This charge is to be borne by the passengers by themselves only.
- If you are looking for any extra, optional, and exceptional tour then you need to pay some extra bugs to cover these places.
- Any personal expenses like billing, porter fee, camera fee, and other charges not mentioned in the itinerary are to be borne by the passengers only.
- Entrance fees of the monuments are not included in the cost inclusion column of our package.
- If in case the trip gets delayed due to roadblocks or other reasons and you stay for some extra days in the hotels then that extra charge shall also be incurred by you and also the charges of transport to transfer you from one place to another in such cases will also be paid by you.
- Any other charges due to emergencies are also excluded from the cost inclusion column of the itinerary.
- Tipping and donations or requests for special Puja will also be on your cost.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Passengers are advised to carry a well-networked sim card with them so that they don’t face any issue in connecting to their family and friends. There is a problem with network connectivity at some of the places on the yatra.
- If you failed to show the valid ID Proof at the time of departure then you won’t be allowed to partake the journey so it is compulsory to carry an ID proof along with you.
- If you are suffering from any prolonging illness then you are requested to carry your medications along with the doctor’s prescription.
- Do not forget to carry enough woolen with you as you are covering the destinations that witness cold weather so to stay fit throughout the journey we advise our guests to carry woolens in their baggage.
Terms and Conditions
- One must abide by the guidelines of the company or else the company can cancel your tour at any point in time.
- We request our guests to maintain the decorum and the purity of the destinations and anyone not following the same will not be allowed to continue the journey.
- We have a certain set of rules regarding booking, bringing changes in the package, and the cancelation policy so you are advised to follow the steps.
Get the best Holiday Offers