With our 1-day Kedarnath Helicopter package from Dehradun, you will get a chance to shorten a three-day journey into one. The package has its wonderful charm with providing a journey above the lush green Himalayan mountain ranges, a VIP pass to worship the deity of Kedarnath, and a scrumptious meal at Guptkashi.
So, book yourself for this one-day spiritual tour of Kedarnath and enjoy the religious yet peaceful site of Lord Shiva presided under a canopy on the inside of the temple.
Day 1: – Arrive at Sahastradhara Helipad
7:00 am – You will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad (i.e. Dehradun) for Guptkashi.
7:50 am – When you will arrive safely in Guptkashi where you will be transferred to another helicopter which will he helipad take you to the helipad at Kedarnath which is situated at a distance of just 500 meters from the main temple.
8:00 am – you will reach Kedarnath Dham where you will proceed for your priority darshan.
11:00 am – you will depart from Kedarnath Dham and make your journey back to sahastradhara airport in Dehradun.
12:00 noon – You will reach back to Dehradun which will mark the end of your 1 Dham yatra to Kedarnath with
- To and fro helicopter trip from Dehradun.
- VIP Darshan Ticket of Kedarnath Temple.
- Lunch at Guptkashi.
- No extra meals will be offered unless specified under the inclusion tab.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any type of personal expense like camera fee, shoe-keeping fees, donations, porter charges, etc.
- Transportation to and from Dehradun Helipad.
- Travel Insurance.
Guidelines for Passengers
- All the Indian nationals must carry proof of Identity i.e. AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD and foreign nationals must carry their passport.
- Passengers are only allowed to carry the luggage of about 3 kg.
- Passengers are required to carry woolen clothing because Kedarnath temple is located high up in the Himalayan ranges where it is cold normally.
- Passengers are requested to bring all the necessary medication they are required to carry along with them.
- Passengers of about 75 kg and less will be permitted the helicopter journey.
- Passengers are requested to bring their fitness certificate at the time of booking because we shouldn’t be liable for any kind of medical emergency that occur to the visiting party.
Terms and Conditions
- The passengers are subjected to report at the correct timings at Sahastradhara Helipad.
- Any kind of overnight stay due to bad weather will be borne by the visiting party.
- The passengers will be given one and a half hour of Darshan timings so, passengers are subjected to obey the rules and follow their path back to the helipad on correct timing.
- No money will be refunded to those who somehow miss the flight timings.
- Handicapped and senior citizens will be given more preference.
- If the journey gets cancelled due to bad weather then, full money will be refunded to the passengers.
- Damages caused to the visiting party by any natural circumstance will not be compensated by our company.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -9718604222
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413