The innovation of helicopter services has rendered the safety, convenience, and time efficiency of the holy yatra of Kedarnath Dham visit. If we look at the past few years of the tourism rate of Kedarnath then you realize that it has been increasing year by year and Kedarnath Yatra by helicopter is the best innovation in this sector and the major reason of high tourism rate of Kedarnath at present.
With our 1-day Kedarnath Helicopter package from Dehradun, you will get a chance to shorten a three-day journey into one. The package has its wonderful charm with providing a journey above the lush green Himalayan mountain ranges, a VIP pass to worship the deity of Kedarnath, and a scrumptious meal at Guptkashi.
So, book yourself for this one-day spiritual tour of Kedarnath and enjoy the religious yet peaceful site of Lord Shiva presided under a canopy on the inside of the temple.
Day 01 – Arrive at Sahastradhara Helipad
7:00 am – You will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad (i.e. Dehradun) for Guptkashi.
7:50 am – When you will arrive safely in Guptkashi where you will be transferred to another helicopter which will he helipad take you to the helipad at Kedarnath which is situated at a distance of just 500 meters from the main temple.
8:00 am – you will reach Kedarnath Dham where you will proceed for your priority darshan.
11:00 am – you will depart from Kedarnath Dham and make your journey back to sahastradhara airport in Dehradun.
12:00 noon – You will reach back to Dehradun which will mark the end of your 1 Dham yatra to Kedarnath with
- Our package includes a round way helicopter trip from the helipad in Dehradun and vice-versa.
- VIP Darshan Pass is also inclusive of this Kedarnath yatra by helicopter package.
- We also arrange lunch for our customers at Guptkashi because arranging food at Kedarnath is pretty difficult due to its huge elevation.
- Smooth and air-conditioned transfer facility to and fro from the helipad to the shrine.
- Only lunch is a part of our package so if you are looking for the other meals then you will have to pay an extra charge for that.
- If you are looking for a special puja arrangement then you need to pay an additional amount for it as our package doesn’t include special puja arrangements.
- Any sort of personal expenses like tipping, camera fee, room service, telephone charge, laundry bill, etc. are not part of our cost inclusion column.
- If in case of emergency due to ill health the cost incurred will only be borne by you and we are not liable to pay any such amounts.
- If the journey is canceled or postponed due to unfavorable weather or the situations that are not in our control then this delay charge will not be borne by us.
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the itinerary will be borne by the passengers only.
- All the Indian nationals must carry proof of Identity i.e. AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD and foreign nationals must carry their passport.
- Passengers are only allowed to carry the luggage of about 3 kg.
- Passengers are required to carry woolen clothing because Kedarnath temple is located high up in the Himalayan ranges where it is cold normally.
- Passengers are requested to bring all the necessary medication they are required to carry along with them.
- Passengers of about 75 kg and less will be permitted the helicopter journey.
- The passengers are subjected to report at the correct timings at Sahastradhara Helipad.
- Any kind of overnight stay due to bad weather will be borne by the visiting party.
- The passengers will be given one and a half hour of Darshan timings so, passengers are subjected to obey the rules and follow their path back to the helipad on correct timing.
- No money will be refunded to those who somehow miss the flight timings.
- Handicapped and senior citizens will be given more preference.
- If the journey gets cancelled due to bad weather then, full money will be refunded to the passengers.
- Damages caused to the visiting party by any natural circumstance will not be compensated by our company.
Get the best Holiday Offers