With our 1-day Kedarnath Helicopter package from Dehradun, you will get a chance to shorten a three-day journey into one. The package has its wonderful charm with providing a journey above the lush green Himalayan mountain ranges, a VIP pass to worship the deity of Kedarnath, and a scrumptious meal at Guptkashi.
So, book yourself for this one-day spiritual tour of Kedarnath and enjoy the religious yet peaceful site of Lord Shiva presided under a canopy on the inside of the temple.
Day 01 – Arrive at Sahastradhara Helipad
7:00 am – You will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad (i.e. Dehradun) for Guptkashi.
7:50 am – When you will arrive safely in Guptkashi where you will be transferred to another helicopter which will he helipad take you to the helipad at Kedarnath which is situated at a distance of just 500 meters from the main temple.
8:00 am – you will reach Kedarnath Dham where you will proceed for your priority darshan.
11:00 am – you will depart from Kedarnath Dham and make your journey back to sahastradhara airport in Dehradun.
12:00 noon – You will reach back to Dehradun which will mark the end of your 1 Dham yatra to Kedarnath with
- To and fro helicopter trip from Dehradun.
- VIP Darshan Ticket of Kedarnath Temple.
- Lunch at Guptkashi.
- No extra meals will be offered unless specified under the inclusion tab.
- Any Guide Services.
- Any type of personal expense like camera fee, shoe-keeping fees, donations, porter charges, etc.
- Transportation to and from Dehradun Helipad.
- Travel Insurance.
- All the Indian nationals must carry proof of Identity i.e. AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD and foreign nationals must carry their passport.
- Passengers are only allowed to carry the luggage of about 3 kg.
- Passengers are required to carry woolen clothing because Kedarnath temple is located high up in the Himalayan ranges where it is cold normally.
- Passengers are requested to bring all the necessary medication they are required to carry along with them.
- Passengers of about 75 kg and less will be permitted the helicopter journey.
- The passengers are subjected to report at the correct timings at Sahastradhara Helipad.
- Any kind of overnight stay due to bad weather will be borne by the visiting party.
- The passengers will be given one and a half hour of Darshan timings so, passengers are subjected to obey the rules and follow their path back to the helipad on correct timing.
- No money will be refunded to those who somehow miss the flight timings.
- Handicapped and senior citizens will be given more preference.
- If the journey gets cancelled due to bad weather then, full money will be refunded to the passengers.
- Damages caused to the visiting party by any natural circumstance will not be compensated by our company.
Get the best Holiday Offers