With our one-day Gangotri Yatra Helicopter package, travel to the spiritual abode of Goddess Ganga and enlighten your soul by the positive aura that runs freely at that place. Gangotri which is also the second Dham of Char Dham Yatra attracts millions of devotees because of its pious status. According to Hindu Mythology, it is believed that this place earned its holy status when Goddess Ganga decided to descend herself in the form of the river on earth to cleanse the ashes of King Bhagirath’s ancestors and to free their soul.
After that, a spiritual belief surrounded this temple saying that if someone visits this place once in their lifetime then, they get liberated from the cycle of birth. So, book yourself for this spiritual adventure and cleanse your soul from all the negativity that surrounds your world.
Day 01 – Departure from Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun – 7:00 AM
All the passengers will be asked to report at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun at 7:00 AM sharp. When you all get assembled then, the staff will teach you all the journey rules and regulation that you will be strictly asked to abide by. Then, after 15 minutes, you will deboard the helicopter for Harshil Helipad which is the nearest helipad for Gangotri.
Arrival at Harshil Helipad – 8:00 AM
After a short 45 minutes helicopter ride over the snow-clad mountains of Himalayas, you will arrive at Harshil Helipad. From there, the representative will escort you to the waiting car which will take you to the gates of Gangotri temple. When you reach the temple doors, you will be given your VIP entry passes and then, you can perform all the worship rituals.
Departure from Harshil Helipad – 11:00 AM
At 10:30 AM, you will be transferred back to the Harshil Helipad from where you will deboard the helicopter back to Dehradun. Merely after 15 minutes, you will arrive at the Harshil helipad.
Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun – 12 Noon
Exactly after a 45 minutes ride, you will be transferred back to Dehradun from where this spiritual journey started. And with that, the staff will say their goodbyes to you.
- A round-way trip to Gangotri
- VIP entry passes of Gangotri Temple
- Transportation facility for to and fro from Gangotri temple
- No meals will be offered unless specified clearly.
- Any personal expense like porter charges, tips, camera fee, etc.
- Because a helicopter has limited space so passengers will be requested to bring only 3 kg of luggage with them.
- Passengers with medical history will be advised to carry their medical kit.
- Passengers should also carry an extra pair of woolen clothing as the place always suffer from cold weather,
- Passengers are also requested to bring an identity proof with them and international passengers are quested to bring their passport with them.
- Passengers should also carry a fitness certificate in case if they were asked.
- Only 4 passengers are allowed to make a helicopter trip at one time.
- Luggage limit should not exceed 3 kg.
- On cancellation of the tour by us, full money will be refunded to the passenger’s account.
- Any loss or damage to passenger’s personal item will be bear by the passengers themselves.
Get the best Holiday Offers