With our one-day Badrinath and Kedarnath Helicopter package tour, walk on a spiritual journey and pay your homage to Lord Shiva nestled up on the snow-clad Himalayan mountains. The journey will first take you to Badrinath, which is a very sacred temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and it is also believed that it was this place where he meditated for many years.
And, then you will follow the path of spirituality by visiting another very famous and sacred temple, Kedarnath. Many living legends say that it was this place where Pandavas came to ask for forgiveness from Lord Shiva for killing their kin in the battle of Mahabharata. After learning the Pandavas motive, Lord Shiva went into hiding but somehow, Lord Bhima caught him and now, a very religious temple stands at this place.
So, book yourself for this spiritual journey of Badrinath-Kedarnath and enlighten your soul.
Report at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun – 7 AM
All the passenger who has booked themselves for this spiritual journey will be asked to report at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun at 7 am sharp. The ground staff will walk you a short tour of all rules you have to abide by during this whole journey. And at 7:15, you will board the helicopter for Badrinath for which you will be flying above the snow-clad Himalayan mountain ranges.
Arrival at Badrinath – 8:00 AM
After 45 minutes helicopter ride, you will arrive at Badrinath helipad and from there, you will be transferred to the Badrinath temple by a car service. Once you arrive safely at the gates of the temple, you will be provided with the VIP darshan passes which will help you to ignore the long darshan queue. And, you will have about 1 hour to explore the temple premise and worship the idol of Lord Vishnu.
Once you finish all the rituals of Badrinath temple, you will be asked to deboard to helicopter for Kedarnath at 10:00 AM.
Arrival at Kedarnath – 10:45 AM
For Kedarnath, you will be first taken to Phata helipad and from there, you will deboard another helicopter for Kedarnath. So, after another 45 minutes helicopter ride, you will safely arrive at the Kedarnath helipad and from there, the representative will escort you to the waiting car which will drop you at the gates of Kedarnath temple. Then, you will be provided with the VIP darshan passes and you will have about 1 hour to perform all the worship rituals at Kedarnath temple.
Departure for Sahastradhara Helipad – 1:00 AM
At 1:00, you will deboard the helicopter for Sahastradhara helipad from where the whole journey started. And after 40 minutes ride, you will be dropped at the original place and will be bid goodbye by the representative.
- Round trip from Dehradun
- VIP darshan passes of Badrinath and Kedarnath temple
- To and fro transportation from both temples
- No meals will be provided unless specified
- No Guide services.
- Any personal expenses like camera fee, porter charges, donations, tips, etc.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Passengers are requested to carry the proof of identity with them like Aadhar Card and international passengers should carry their passport.
- Passengers should not exceed the luggage limit which is 3 kg.
- Passengers should carry necessary woolen clothing and medication with them.
- Passengers will be asked for a fitness certificate at the time of boarding so, don’t forget to carry it.
- Passengers should report at the correct timing at the helipad.
- If the passengers are needed to stay overnight due to bad weather condition then, they will bear all the expenses by themselves.
- If any passenger missed the report timing then in that case, no refund will be initiated by our company.
- On cancellation of the journey by our company, full money will be refunded to the passenger’s account.
- Any type of loss or damage to the visiting party account, no compensation will be borne by our company.
Get the best Holiday Offers