With our one-day Badrinath Yatra by Helicopter package, join yourself on a sacred journey to the spiritual abode of Lord Vishnu. Badrinath is also counted among the four sacred temples of Chota Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand and is a very holy place perched at an altitude of 3,330 meters above the ground.
As per legends, it is believed that Lord Vishnu meditated here at this place for many years while his divine consort Goddess Laxmi protected him from cold weather by camouflaging as a Badri tree. So, it is said that the place has an unexplained spiritual aura that draws millions of devotees towards it every year. So, book yourself for this spiritual journey and detox your soul from every kind of negativity that surrounds your world.
Reporting at Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun – 7:00 AM
All the passengers will be directed to report at the Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun exactly at 7:00 in the morning. Once everyone gets assembled, the staff will give you a short introduction of all the rules that every passenger will be strictly asked to abide by during this whole journey. Then after 15 minutes, passengers will enjoy their flight journey alongside the beautiful Himalayan ranges of Uttarakhand.
Arrival at Badrinath Temple – 8:00 AM
After a 45 minutes helicopter journey, you will arrive safely at Badrinath helipad which is only 1 km away from the temple. The representative will then transfer you to the gates of the temple by a car service. When you reach the temple doors, you will be given your VIP darshan passes which help you to avoid the long queue.
Once you had performed all the important worship ritual, you will then be transferred back to Helipad at around 10:45 AM.
Departure from Badrinath helipad – 11:00 AM
At 11:00 AM, you will deboard the helicopter for your journey back to the original place from where this whole spiritual journey started.
Arrival at Sahastradhara Helipad – 12:00 Noon
At 12 noon, you will reach the origin of the journey i.e. Sahastradhara Helipad in Dehradun. And with this, our team would wish you good luck for your onward journey.
- To and a fro helicopter ride from Dehradun.
- VIP Darshan passes of Badrinath temple
- Car transfer at Badrinath
- No meals will be provided
- Any personal expenses like a guide service fee, camera fee, porter charges, tips, donations, etc.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Because there is limited spacing in the helicopter that’s why passengers are requested to carry only 3 kg of luggage.
- Passengers are advised to carry extra woolen clothing and necessary medical supplement during this journey.
- Passengers shouldn’t forget to bring a proof of identity with them like PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD and international passengers should bring their passport with them.
- Passengers are also requested to carry fitness proof indicating about how fit they are to walk on this journey.
Terms and Condition
- Only 4 passengers will be allowed to ride in a helicopter at one time.
- Baggage limit should not exceed 3 kg per person.
- If the tour gets cancelled by us then, full money will be refunded.
- If any passengers missed the reporting time then, no such refund will be initiated.
- If the passengers are propelled to make an overnight stay due to bad weather then, the lodging fees will be compensated by them only.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -9718604222
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- firstname.lastname@example.org
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413