Chardham Yatra is a journey of spirituality and faith for which millions of pilgrims proceed in order to purify their soul from any kind of negativity. The journey not only promises purity of soul but also gives a chance to free you from the cycle of birth and finally, attain salvation. It is a journey of self-discovery and self-realization so many who feel a little lost and loneliness plague their mind then, they will surely find the horizon after this journey.
Check out our well-curated Char Dham by helicopter package and if it suits your match then go ahead with the booking process and lace up your shoes to embark on this holy yatra. Which is a cherished dream of each Hindu devout. Book our Char Dham by helicopter for 2 days packages and get the best spiritual experiences that will last in your heart forever. The package has been designed after considering the parameters like the time boundation, and also the physical status of the pilgrims.
Day 01 – Dehradun – Kharsali – Yamunotri – Kharsali – Harshil – Gangotri – Harshil
The tour representative will brief you with the reporting time and all the necessary rules that you have to abide during this journey. You will be asked to meet 15 minutes early at Sahastradhara Helipad from where your Chardham journey will begin. At 7:00 AM, you will board the helicopter for Kharsali which is the closest helipad for Yamunotri.
At 7:45 AM, you will reach Kharsali Helipad and from there, you will trek to Yamunotri. Once you reach Yamunotri, the representative will give you the VIP entry passes for the temple and then, you can perform your worship rituals in peace.
After darshan, you will head back to Kharsali and at 13:30 PM, you will board the helicopter gain for Harshil which is the closest helipad for Gangotri. At 14:00, you will arrive safely at Harshil helipad and from there, the representative will assist you towards a road journey to Gangotri temple.
After a swift 45 minutes ride, you will arrive at the gates of Gangotri and then, you will be provided with VIP darshan passes for the temple. After a heartfelt worshipping, you will head back to Harshil where you will be spending an overnight stay.
Day 02 – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Start your second day of the journey with a delicious breakfast and at 7:00, the representative will assist you in boarding the helicopter for Kedarnath. At 8:00, you will drop off at Guptkashi as per government rules and then, you will board a different helicopter for Kedarnath from there.
After your safe arrival at Kedarnath, you will be provided with VIP entry passes and will be given an adequate amount of time to worship the deity.
At 10:00, you will again board a helicopter for Badrinath. And at 11:00, you will arrive safely at Badrinath gates where you will be provided with VIP darshan passes. So, follow every ritual in silence and get blessings from Lord Shiva.
After darshan, you will head back to Sahastradhara helipad which is in Dehradun. And once you reach Dehradun, the representative will say his goodbye to you and will share their best wishes for the forward journey.
- Smooth pick up and drop facility to and fro from the helipad to the desired destination.
- Our packages include top-notch accommodations that you can select upon your preference i.e. single occupancy or on double or triple sharing basis.
- All three meals of the day but that would be only vegetarian as there is no provision of offering non-veg meals on this divine journey.
- Grabbing this helicopter package provides you with VIP Darshan passes at all the four shrines in the circuit. This saves a lot of time which one can utilize in exploring the nearby destinations.
- Our tour representative will accompany and assist you throughout the trip.
- We are not going to hire any particular guide for the trip bit yes our tour representative will assist you.
- The cost inclusion column of our package doesn’t include any airfare taxes and also travel insurance charges.
- Any of your expenses like offering a tip, camera fee, and donations at the temples, etc. should be borne by you as we are not liable to pay this charge.
- Your request for visiting other destinations apart from the itinerary will be charged additionally.
- Passengers are supposed to carry an identity proof during this journey and international passengers are requested to carry their passport along with them.
- Passengers with luggage more than 5 kg will not be permitted to make the helicopter journey.
- Passengers with medical history are requested to carry their mandatory medicines and all the passengers are requested to bring an extra pair of woolen clothing with them.
- Kids older than 2 years will be subjected to buy the tickets for the helicopter journey.
- Passengers are also supposed to carry their fitness certificate detailing about the fitness level to make this journey.
- Upon cancellation of the journey by our company, the passengers will be refunded full money.
- If in any situation, an extra night will be spent then, the passengers will bear the expenses.
- In the case of any property loss or damage, our company will not be liable to compensate for your loss.
- If in any case, the passenger missed the reporting time then, no refund will be made in that case.
Get the best Holiday Offers