Chardham Yatra is a journey of spirituality and faith for which millions of pilgrims proceed in order to purify their soul from any kind of negativity. The journey not only promises purity of soul but also gives a chance to free you from the cycle of birth and finally, attain salvation. It is a journey of self-discovery and self-realization so many who feel a little lost and loneliness plague their mind then, they will surely find the horizon after this journey.
With our 1 Night and 2 Days Chardham Yatra helicopter package, walk all the four spiritual abodes i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. So, book yourself for this sacred journey and soak your soul in the elixir of spirituality.
Day 01 – Dehradun – Kharsali – Yamunotri – Kharsali – Harshil – Gangotri – Harshil
The tour representative will brief you with the reporting time and all the necessary rules that you have to abide during this journey. You will be asked to meet 15 minutes early at Sahastradhara Helipad from where your Chardham journey will begin. At 7:00 AM, you will board the helicopter for Kharsali which is the closest helipad for Yamunotri.
At 7:45 AM, you will reach Kharsali Helipad and from there, you will trek to Yamunotri. Once you reach Yamunotri, the representative will give you the VIP entry passes for the temple and then, you can perform your worship rituals in peace.
After darshan, you will head back to Kharsali and at 13:30 PM, you will board the helicopter gain for Harshil which is the closest helipad for Gangotri. At 14:00, you will arrive safely at Harshil helipad and from there, the representative will assist you towards a road journey to Gangotri temple.
After a swift 45 minutes ride, you will arrive at the gates of Gangotri and then, you will be provided with VIP darshan passes for the temple. After a heartfelt worshipping, you will head back to Harshil where you will be spending an overnight stay.
Day 02 – Harshil – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Start your second day of the journey with a delicious breakfast and at 7:00, the representative will assist you in boarding the helicopter for Kedarnath. At 8:00, you will drop off at Guptkashi as per government rules and then, you will board a different helicopter for Kedarnath from there.
After your safe arrival at Kedarnath, you will be provided with VIP entry passes and will be given an adequate amount of time to worship the deity.
At 10:00, you will again board a helicopter for Badrinath. And at 11:00, you will arrive safely at Badrinath gates where you will be provided with VIP darshan passes. So, follow every ritual in silence and get blessings from Lord Shiva.
After darshan, you will head back to Sahastradhara helipad which is in Dehradun. And once you reach Dehradun, the representative will say his goodbye to you and will share their best wishes for the forward journey.
- To and fro transportation facility.
- Accommodation upon your preference i.e. twin sharing, single occupancy, etc.
- All three meals.
- VIP entry passes for all the four temples.
- Any Guide service.
- Airfare taxes and Travel insurance
- Any personal expenses like tips, donations, camera fee, etc.
- Passengers are supposed to carry an identity proof during this journey and international passengers are requested to carry their passport along with them.
- Passengers with luggage more than 5 kg will not be permitted to make the helicopter journey.
- Passengers with medical history are requested to carry their mandatory medicines and all the passengers are requested to bring an extra pair of woolen clothing with them.
- Kids older than 2 years will be subjected to buy the tickets for the helicopter journey.
- Passengers are also supposed to carry their fitness certificate detailing about the fitness level to make this journey.
- Upon cancellation of the journey by our company, the passengers will be refunded full money.
- If in any situation, an extra night will be spent then, the passengers will bear the expenses.
- In the case of any property loss or damage, our company will not be liable to compensate for your loss.
- If in any case, the passenger missed the reporting time then, no refund will be made in that case.
Get the best Holiday Offers