Char Dham Yatra is one of the very sacred journeys through which one is subjected to attain salvation after death. For the spiritual connection with the Almighty and the chance of getting free from the cycle of birth, millions of devotees embark on this journey every year. So, book yourself for our Char Dham Yatra Helicopter package and awaken your spiritual side with this journey.
With 4 Nights and 5 Days Char Dham Yatra Helicopter package, the pilgrims will get a chance to cover all the four spiritual abodes i.e. Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. The package will give all five-star hotel stay, all three meals, a ride above the Himalayan ranges, and VIP passes of the temple.
Day 01 – Dehradun To Yamunotri departure
You will be asked to assemble at the Sahastradhara helipad 15 minutes before your departure. The staff will then, give you a brief introduction of all the do’s and don’ts during the journey. Then, you will depart from Sahastradhara Helipad (i.e. Dehradun) exactly at 7 am and after a 45 minutes journey, you will reach Kharsali Helipad which is in Yamunotri.
You will be transferred to your hotel rooms by our representative. You will have about one hour to yourself in order to freshen up and resume your journey to the first Dham of Char Dham Yatra. At Yamunotri temple, you will be provided with VIP darshan passes and with that, you can follow all your worship rituals to the presiding deity of Yamunotri temple i.e. Goddess Yamuna.
This is one other main attraction that you can visit at your own expense like JankiChatti which is only 7 km away from Yamunotri temple.
After the tour of Yamunotri, you will spend an overnight stay at this place.
Day 02 – Yamunotri to Gangotri departure
On your day 2 of Char Dham Yatra Helicopter package, you will be asked to assemble at Kharsali Helipad exactly at 7:45 AM. From there, you will departure for Harshil Helipad of Gangotri and after 45 minutes you will reach there.
Then, you will be transferred to your hotel rooms and will be given one hour to freshen yourself from all the traveling. You will be provided with VIP passes of Gangotri temple and it will help you to ignore the big darshan line. When you will complete the darshan, you will be transferred to your hotel room where you will be served lunch.
And after lunch, the whole evening is at your disposal to spend the way you like. But, come back to your hotel room for an overnight stay.
Day 03 – Gangotri to Kedarnath departure
You will resume the day 3 by departing early from Harshil helipad exactly at 9 am. As per Government rules and regulation, you will then deboard another helicopter at Guptkashi and will arrive at the Kedarnath by 10:00 am approx.
For Kedarnath, you will be flying very high along the snow-capped mountain peaks. When you will arrive safely in Kedarnath, you will be first transferred to your hotel room in order to freshen yourself up from the early morning trip. After one hour, you will be given VIP passes for Kedarnath temple and you will have a whole one hour to perform all the worship ritual for the deity of Kedarnath i.e. Lord Shiva.
In the evening, you will follow a little tour to Triyuginarayan Temple which is believed to be the exact site where Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married. After that, you will spend an overnight stay at this place.
Day 04 – Kedarnath to Badrinath departure
On your day 4, you will be transferred to Kedarnath helipad till 10:00 am and from there, you will depart for Badrinath at 10:15 am. After a short 45 minutes, you will arrive safely at the Badrinath helipad and will be transferred to your hotel room as a form of refreshment.
About 1 hour later, you will be given VIP darshan passes of Badrinath temple where you can whole-heartedly worship Lord Narayan’s idol. It is one of the most sacred temples which attracts millions of tourists every year.
After darshan, you will have the whole evening at your disposal to spend the way you like.
Day 05 – Back to Dehradun
On your day 5, you will be asked to wake up early in the morning at about 4 am. At 4 am, you will get the privilege to witness the MahaAbhishekAarti at Badrinath and the whole ritual is performed for about two hours. After that, you will be transferred to Badrinath Helipad and from there, you will depart for Dehradun (the place from where the whole spiritual journey of Char Dham started).
With this, you will be handed a memorable spiritual journey of your life.
- Pony or palki free service as per upon your wish.
- A complimentary RudraAbhishek Puja at Kedarnath.
- Transportation to and from the origin of the journey.
- VIP darshan passes of all the four temples.
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Any extra meal unless specified under inclusions.
- Any Guide services.
- Any sort of personal expense like camera fee, tips, donations, etc.
- Travel insurance and Airfare taxes.
Guidelines for Passengers
- Passengers are not allowed to carry more than 5 kg of luggage.
- Passengers are requested to bring a medical kit and woolen clothing with them because the area is located high up in the mountains.
- Passengers should carry a proof of identity like AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD while the foreign national should carry their passports.
- Kids older than 2 years old will be subjected to obtain a full ticket for the whole journey.
- Passengers must carry fitness proof which can state that they are physically fit to undertake this journey.
Terms and Conditions
- If an extra night stay will be done due to bad weather condition then, passengers are subjected to make the compensation by themselves.
- If the passenger will miss the chopper flight timings then, no refund will be made.
- Only if the journey is avoided due to bad weather condition then, full money will be refunded to the passenger’s account.
- Being a service provider, our company is not liable to bear the compensation related to all loss and damage of your personal belongings.
For Further Information
Please fill up the below Enquire form or call our trip Advisor
Call us our Yatra Expert No +91 – 9911884413 / +91 -9718604222
Get the best Holiday Offers
Email Us at :- email@example.com
24 x 7 Online chat support on Whatsapp / Viber/ Hike/ Wechat +91 9911884413